UX Designer Fundamentals
The UX design specialization brings a design-centric approach to user interface and user experience design, and offers practical, skill-based instruction centered around a visual communications perspective, rather than on one focused on marketing or programming alone. In this sequence of four courses, you will summarize and demonstrate all stages of the UI/UX development process, from user research to defining a project’s strategy, scope, and information architecture, to developing sitemaps and wireframes. You’ll learn current best practices and conventions in UX design and apply them to create effective and compelling screen-based experiences for websites or apps. User interface and user experience design is a high-demand field, but the skills and knowledge you will learn in this Specialization are applicable to a wide variety of careers, from marketing to web design to human-computer interaction.
Duration: 3 Days
Anyone who wants to learn about UI/UX design.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Understand UI/UX design and why it's important
• Understand the elements of UI/UX
• Understand how the elements of UI/UX work together
• Understand strategy as an element of user experience
• Understand the research process
• Identify business goals, and user needs
• Understand scope as an element, structure as an element of user experience
• Understand navigation design
• Create an effective information design
• Learn to create design element and visual design principles
UI / UX Introduction
• What is UI ?
• What is UX ?
• Color Palette
• Tools for designing with colour
• What is typograpy?
• How to Combine Fonts Like a Pro
• UX research plan
• Research goals
• Recruiting criteria, and scripts
Understand your user
• Human emotional and behavioral needs through design
• Design psychology principles
• Design principle
Tips and Trick