Mobile App Development with React Native
Duration: 5 Days
Intro to React Native
• What it is, who is developing it, and why you should use it
• Setting up your development and testing environment.
• React Native Tools
• Console + editor
• The tricky bits from a native mobile divs perspective.
Create your first React Native app
• Firing up the simulators on iOS and Android
• Exploring Project Structure
Developing your UI with JSX
• Adding controls to your UI
• Buttons and Text Labels
• Interactive Design
• Creating custom Components
• Properties (props)
• Managing State
• Populating and Manipulating Lists
Going deeper with React Native
• Dynamic properties
• Dynamic styles
• More on State and how it effects the rendering pipeline
• Network requests.
• Storing data - Realm for React Native
• Integrating with Map APIs
• Creating native React components.
• How to share code effectively between iOS and Android