Mastering Linux and Shell Programming
This course provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools.
Durasi Pelatihan: 5 Hari
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
- Sesi Linux /Local dan Remote Login
- Linux File System
- User and Group
- File Permission
- Proses Management
- Update Software Package
- Create and Mounting File system
- Service Management and Boot Troubleshooting
- Network Configuration
- Logical Volume Management
- Scheduled Processes
- Providing File-based Storage (NFS and SMBFS)
- Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
- Writing Bash Scripts
- Bash Conditionals and Control Structures